Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Travel Journal - Croatia/Slovenia

I haven't been very good with keeping up with the blog.  I have created a couple of new journals though.  The first journal is for myself.  We will be leaving shortly for our Greece adventure but we have already booked our next one.  We are going to Croatia and Slovenia in May of next year.  Here is my journal for that trip.

The front of the journal has the Coat of Arms from each Country.  I used my Cricut to download the .svg of each and cut them out.

Inside the front cover, I always journal about my flight over.

This will be the first City in Croatia we will be visiting.

When the flap is open, I have a space to journal.

Our next journey is to the Istrian Peninsula where we will visit, Pula, Roving, Porec, and the Basilica of Euphrasius.  The flap lifts up for my journaling page.

An extra page and journaling space.  The insert in the pocket is for photos.

Journaling on the back of the pocket.

This page is for the City of Zadar.  I have photo spots as well as journaling pages.

Next we head to Split.  This is an overnight stop with a little time to venture out into the City.

The inside of the Split page.

This page has a slide out for photos and journaling.  We will be in Dubrovnik.

More space for photos and journaling.

We will be touring the cities of Montenegro and Perast.

Open the page for journaling and photos.

Zagreb is the Capital City of Croatia.  We will be on a City tour then travel into Slovenia later that day.

Journaling page backside of pocket.

We will be dining at a Country Inn and eating food native to Slovenia in this City.

We will be visiting the Bled Castle and tour the City of Ljubljana on our last day of this adventure.

Photo and journaling cards.

Inside the back cover is about my flight home.

No comments:

Post a Comment