Saturday, June 28, 2014

Paper Piecings for my great nieces and Nephew-in-law

It's been a while since I posted.  I have been busy but seem to forget to take a pic and post.  While I was in St. Louis for my niece's wedding, her new hubby asked if I could make Busch Stadium.  Well I found an svg and created the stadium for him.  Their daughters wanted cut outs of Cinderella and Belle.  So I have managed to get those done as well.  I tried a new technique with the princesses.  I bought a new gadget to play with.  It is an airbrush and compressor.  I added Stampin Up inks to the well and sprayed the paper pieces to create the shadowing.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  Not bad for a first time.  I hope you enjoy and I'll be putting them in the mail later today.  Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment