Sunday, March 30, 2014

Vintage Alice in Wonderland Baby Book and Photo Book

When I worked, several of my employees had babies.  So I did what I always do, I made a baby book.  This book was a little different because they were going with a Vintage Alice in Wonderland theme.  It was a difficult to find things.  So I purchased some downloadable items from Etsy and made my own.  This is the book I ended up with.  I thought it turned out really well.  Their little girl was named Leni Grace.

The artwork was some of the items purchased from Etsy.  I would put the paper/cardstock that I was going to use for each page and print the artwork onto it.

Front cover


Pocket pages










Accordian photo holder



Pocket page



Magnetic cards




I then took the downloaded pages from the original book and made this photo book.  I added the title to the spine with my computer and printer prior to adding it to the book.







Hope I inspired someone to do a Vintage Alice in Wonderland book.  Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment