Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A couple of Sympathy Cards I Scraplifted

While working, the Chiropractor received a letter about one of her previous patients that had passed.  She asked if I would make a card for the office to sign and mail out.  I fell in love with Caroline Ferguson's card and had to make it.  So this is my version:


Everyone thought it was perfect and they all signed it and sent it on its way.

Yesterday, I saw on FB that one of my former employees (when I worked for the FAA) had lost his grandfather.  So I got busy this morning and scaplifted this card.  I don't remember who made this as I only have the photo.  This is my version:



This will be mailed out today.  I hope you like my cards and will think about making your own version when needed.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment