Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Europe Journal for Whitney's Mom

As I said in my last post, I have been working on journals.  A lady I worked with (Whitney) lost her grandmother recently.  So Whitney's Mom and Aunt decided to give their Mother her wish that they travel to Europe together.  Whitney wanted a journal for her Mom and this is what I made for her.  I wasn't there when her Mom received it but was informed that she cried because she thought it was so beautiful.  I took the compliment, gladly.  Here is the journal I made:

Inside the front cover is space for journaling about the flight over.  The next page is their first stop which is London.  When opening the flap, I have given her room to add photos.

Inside the flap.

The plan on visiting Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath.  I included cards for photos.

This Dragon is from the flag of Wales.  They plan on spending some time there as well.

Waterfall page for their trip to Scotland.

A page for photos under the flap.

I cut out the bustier from one of the pages and used it for the photo card holder.

A pocket page that opens for more room for photos.

Their next stop is Ireland.

Photo card holder page.

I made these into little booklets for her to put photos.

This opens for more photo spots.

This page is for a photo.

Inside the back cover.  Journal page for flights home.

And in between each page is a journal card.  Front and back of each card has lined paper for journaling.  I spelled out Europe on the tabs.

I hope you enjoyed the journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment